Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies in the Philippines
Outdoor air pollution has become a very serious issue in the Philippines, according to the Department of Environment and Natural Resources which operates a real-time air quality monitoring system. Air pollution is badly affecting Filipinos’ health and causing various diseases which include symptoms of irritation in the eyes, nose and throat. Filipinos are increasingly turning to various OTC remedies such as pharyngeal preparations and cough remedies to help with such symptoms. Based on a report...
Euromonitor International's Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies in Philippines report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Antihistamines/Allergy Remedies (Systemic), Combination Products - Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Cough Remedies, Decongestants, Medicated Confectionery, Paediatric Cough, Cold and Allergy Remedies, Pharyngeal Preparations.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Cough, Cold and Allergy (hay Fever) Remedies in the Philippines
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Filipinos Increasingly Turn To OTC Remedies for Irritations Caused by Air Pollution
- Potential Remains in Paediatric Cough, Cold and Allergy Remedies As Few Brands Offer Products Specifically for Children
- Nasal Sprays Performs Best Due To the Convenience and Rapid Effect of the Products
- Competitive Landscape
- Local Players Dominate Due To Their Knowledge of Local Consumers and Their Distribution Expansion in Channels Where Modern Consumers Shop
- Paediatric Cough, Cold and Allergy Remedies Attracts New Players As There Is Much Room for Growth
- Brands Employ Television and Social Media Advertising As Huge Numbers of Filipinos Watch TV and Social Media Videos Every Day
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Steady Growth Continues in Consumer Health As the Gap Narrows Between Prevention and Treatment
- Air Pollution and Population Growth Contribute Significantly To the Growth of Consumer Health in 2019
- Players Use Television Advertising To Increase Brand Awareness
- Internet Retailing Makes Gradual Headway Into Consumer Health
- Stable Growth Is Expected for Consumer Health in the Forecast Period As A Balance Is Struck Between Consumers' Self-care and Their Price Sensitivity
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources