Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies in Saudi Arabia
Prices rises continued to occur over 2019 which further dampened sales of cough, cold and allergy (hay fever) remedies in Saudi Arabia in 2019. Consumers stopped buying as many products as they sought to absorb prices rises on the back of the introduction of VAT on the majority of products in the Kingdom over 2017- 2018. Despite relatively depressed demand in 2019, the harsh local climate helped to prevent sales from falling further. Difficult climatic conditions including dust and sand storms,...
Euromonitor International's Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Antihistamines/Allergy Remedies (Systemic), Combination Products - Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Cough Remedies, Decongestants, Medicated Confectionery, Paediatric Cough, Cold and Allergy Remedies, Pharyngeal Preparations.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Cough, Cold and Allergy (hay Fever) Remedies in Saudi Arabia
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Price Rises Dampen Sales But Harsh Climate Helps Prevent Further Decline
- Saudi Food and Drug Authority (sfda) To Exert Increasing Control
- Rising Tourist Numbers and Growing Female Participation in Workforce Bolster Sales
- Competitive Landscape
- Gsk Consumer Healthcare Takes the Lead Thanks To Wide Range of Famous Brands
- New Brands Continue To Launch in 2019 Despite Rising Prices
- New Product Development Likely To Strengthen Towards the End of Forecast Period
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Higher Prices Continue To Hinder Value Growth in 2019
- Increasing Regulation Dampens Present and Future Growth
- Gsk Consumer Healthcare Leads Thanks To Well-known Brands and Saudi Investment
- New Players Enter Internet Retailing in 2019 Adding New Dynamism To the Market
- Value Sales To Pick Up Despite Higher Prices and Expatriates Leaving the Country
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources