Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies in Ecuador
In order to control influenza and H1N1 flu cases, which increased in the first half of 2016, government restrictions were reapplied in April 2016 on medicines containing acetaminophen (paracetamol) or ibuprofen and those with active ingredients such as ibuprofen-paracetamol, ibuprofen-caffeine, paracetamol-caffeine and paracetamol-bicarbonate-citric acid in other cold and cough remedies. While this has limited category growth, sales over the forecast period could be boosted by any removal of res...
Euromonitor International's Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies in Ecuador report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Antihistamines/Allergy Remedies (Systemic), Combination Products - Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Cough Remedies, Decongestants, Medicated Confectionery, Paediatric Cough, Cold and Allergy Remedies, Pharyngeal Preparations.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Cough, Cold and Allergy (hay Fever) Remedies in Ecuador
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Sales Remain Highly Dependent Upon Government Restrictions
- High Level of Self-medication Boosts OTC Sales
- Shift To Natural Alternatives Represents Threat To Sales
- Competitive Landscape
- Natural Positioning Increasingly Key To Success
- Demand Boosted by Changing Environmental and Climate Factors
- Wide and High Quality Product Portfolios Ensure International Brands Lead Sales
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Stable Consumer Health Growth Fuelled by Shift Towards Self-medication
- Health and Wellness Trend Boosting Interest in Consumer Health Products
- Strategic Alliances Ensure International Companies Continue To Lead Sales
- Demand for Convenience Fuels Ongoing Shift Towards Internet Retailing
- Growing Concerns Over Side Effects Partly Behind Slower Projected Growth
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2018-2019
- Summary 2 Research Sources