Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies in Costa Rica
Given the tropical weather conditions that characterise Costa Rica throughout most of the year (and in particular during the second half of the year when rain tends to be more frequent), the demand for cough, cold and allergy (hay fever) remedies maintains its regular cyclic pattern, increasing in relevance between the months of June and December (having a peak during September-November). This especially the case as the country continues to experience more extreme weather events and harder rain...
Euromonitor International's Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies in Costa Rica report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Antihistamines/Allergy Remedies (Systemic), Combination Products - Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Cough Remedies, Decongestants, Medicated Confectionery, Paediatric Cough, Cold and Allergy Remedies, Pharyngeal Preparations.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Cough, Cold and Allergy (hay Fever) Remedies in Costa Rica
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Combination Products Remain Popular Due To Their Convenience and Effectiveness
- Segmentation Continues To Reach A Broader Consumer Base
- Herbal/traditional Alternatives Are Set To Gain Momentum
- Competitive Landscape
- Strong Brand Awareness and Reputation Ensure Success of International Players
- Generics Continue To Strengthen Due To Their Reliability and Affordability
- Polarisation Should Gain Additional Momentum During the Forecast Period
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Healthcare Supported by Additional Segmentation and Rising Popularity of Herbal/traditional Products in 2019
- Increased Consumer Focus on Health Continues To Drive Value Sales
- International Companies Lead in 2019 With Their Top-of-mind, Trusted Brands
- Increased Penetration Across Less Traditional Channels for Consumer Convenience
- Future Growth To Be Driven by Increased Consumer Interest in Health, Wellness and Convenience
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources