Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies in Algeria
The cough, cold and allergy (hay fever) remedies category in Algeria saw continued growth in 2019, and this is expected to continue over the forecast period. This will be due to the decline air quality in Algeria, arising from climate change and pollution. The category is expected to continue to benefit from increasing urbanisation, and greater awareness of certain medicines. These two trends are set to ensure that an increasing number of Algerian consumers will prefer to choose self-medication...
Euromonitor International's Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies in Algeria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Antihistamines/Allergy Remedies (Systemic), Combination Products - Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Cough Remedies, Decongestants, Medicated Confectionery, Paediatric Cough, Cold and Allergy Remedies, Pharyngeal Preparations.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Cough, Cold and Allergy (hay Fever) Remedies in Algeria
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Environmental and Social Factors Underpin Continued Category Growth
- Algerian Consumers' Price Sensitivity Stifles Product Development
- Herbal Cough Remedies See Increasing Appeal
- Competitive Landscape
- French TV Advertising Contributes To Popularity of Humex Brand
- International Brands Hold Strong Appeal Among Consumers, Generics Have Yet To Gain Ground
- Shrinking Incomes and Health Insurance Practises Favour Cheaper Products
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Import Restrictions and Resultant Price Hikes Result in Growth Slowdown
- Consumers Increasingly Seek Convenience, More Natural Products, Consistent Quality
- International Players Dominate, Private Label Has Potential To Gain Traction
- Pharmacists' Advice Highly Valued by Consumers
- Government Increases Investment, But Local Brands Face An Uphill Struggle
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources