Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies in Bosnia and Herzegovina
Nasal sprays recorded the fastest value growth in cough, cold and allergy (hay fever) remedies in Bosnia-Herzegovina during 2019. The same trend is recorded throughout most of the review period and is driven by the push to trade up from drops to sprays for convenience and dosing reasons. The push is coming from manufacturers, which originally used sprays to differentiate their offerings, but now that most manufacturers offer sprays, they are becoming a norm. Growth was considerably boosted by th...
Euromonitor International's Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies in Bosnia and Herzegovina report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Antihistamines/Allergy Remedies (Systemic), Combination Products - Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Cough Remedies, Decongestants, Medicated Confectionery, Paediatric Cough, Cold and Allergy Remedies, Pharyngeal Preparations.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Cough, Cold and Allergy (hay Fever) Remedies in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Euromonitor International
- September 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Convenient Nasal Sprays Overtake Nasal Decongestant Drops
- Flu Epidemics Quickly Translate To High Product Demand
- Rise in Allergies Spurs Dynamism in Antihistamines/allergy Remedies (systemic)
- Competitive Landscape
- Having International Brands Is the Target
- the Natural Positioning Sees Bronchostop Gain in Popularity
- Internationals Dominate But Bosnalijek Is Providing Strong Local Competition
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Non-essential Categories See An Upswing As the Economy Strengthens
- Self-medication Trend Boosts OTC Sales
- Players Increasingly Leverage Social Media To Expand, While Global Branding Strengthens
- Internet Retailing Holds Potential for Certain Products
- Smaller Categories Set To Compensate for Market Maturity
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources