Costco Wholesale Australia Pty Ltd in Retailing (Australia)
Costco will continue its expansion in Australia through the opening of new retail outlets and petrol stations in major cities. The company has also announced it will continue to expand its product range as well as strengthening its private label range.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Non-Store Retailing, Store-based Retailing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Retailing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- COSTCO WHOLESALE AUSTRALIA PTY LTD IN RETAILING (AUSTRALIA)
- Euromonitor International
- December 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Company Background
- Digital Strategy
- Private Label
- Summary 1 Costco Wholesale Australia Pty Ltd: Private Label Portfolio
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 2 Costco Wholesale Australia Pty Ltd: Competitive Position 2016