Corporación GPF Cía Ltda in Retailing (Ecuador)
Corporación GPF wants to improve its retail position. It plans to increase its sales and recognition amongst grocery and non-grocery specialists, by offering a better shopping experience to consumers, emphasising its chained convenience store format Oki Doki.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Non-Store Retailing, Store-based Retailing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Retailing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- CORPORACIÓN GPF CÍA LTDA IN RETAILING (ECUADOR)
- Euromonitor International
- February 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Corporación GPF Cía Ltda: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Corporación GPF Cia Ltda: Operational Indicators 2013-2015
- Internet Strategy
- Company Background
- Private Label
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 Corporación GPF Cia Ltda: Competitive Position 2014