Coop Genossenschaft in Retailing (Switzerland)
Coop Genossenschaft, the second largest retailer in Switzerland is expected to pursue its strategy of increased product segmentation and price reduction campaigns to maintain its competitive edge in an increasingly challenging environment. The company will continue to focus on freshness, sustainability and environmentally-friendly products while seeking to expand its online retailing and diversifying its activities.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Non-Store Retailing, Store-based Retailing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Retailing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- COOP GENOSSENSCHAFT IN RETAILING (SWITZERLAND)
- Euromonitor International
- December 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Company Background
- Digital Strategy
- Summary 1 Coop Genossenschaft: Share of Sales Generated by Internet Retailing 2014-2016
- Private Label
- Summary 2 Coop Genossenschaft: Private Label Portfolio
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 Coop Genossenschaft: Competitive Position 2016