Construction and Real Estate in China
Robust economic expansion and population growth drove solid housing construction growth in 2019. The COVID-19 outbreak and ensuing lockdown in late 2019 and early 2020 left the construction sector stagnating. Construction sites in many regions of the country were shut down, and the work of notaries offices was limited, delaying property deals. Strict stay-at-home rules and increased uncertainty about future household finances deterred the purchasing of property.
Euromonitor International's Industrial reports provide a 360 degree view of an industry. The Industrial market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Construction and Real Estate market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Construction, Real Estate Activities.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Construction and Real Estate market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Construction and Real Estate in China
- Euromonitor International
- October 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Housing market is quick to rebound after COVID-19 crisis, but uncertainties persist
- Major investment in infrastructure to stimulate economic recovery
- Deteriorating foreign investment to hinder expansion of commercial construction
- Competitive Landscape
- Industry Overview
- CHART 1 Turnover 2004-2024, LCU million
- CHART 2 Value Added 2014-2019, LCU million
- CHART 3 Profit and Profit Margin 2014-2019
- CHART 4 Turnover and Growth by Category 2019, LCU million
- CHART 5 Construction Turnover 2004-2024, LCU million
- CHART 6 Real Estate Activities Turnover 2004-2024, LCU million
- CHART 7 Absolute Growth by Category, LCU million
- Cost Structure
- CHART 8 Cost Structure 2019, LCU million
- CHART 9 B2B Costs and Growth 2019, LCU million
- CHART 10 Imports, Exports and Trade Balance 2014-2019, LCU million
- CHART 11 Exports 2014-2019, LCU million
- CHART 12 Imports 2014-2019, LCU million
- Market Structure
- CHART 13 Market Structure by Category 2014-2019, LCU million
- CHART 14 Market Share by Category 2014-2019, % of Total Market
- CHART 15 Market Structure 2014-2019, LCU million
- CHART 16 Market Structure by Buyer 2019, LCU million
- CHART 17 B2B Buyers and Growth 2019, LCU million
- CHART 18 Employment Statistics and Productivity 2014-2019
- CHART 19 Number of Companies by Company's Size 2014-2019
- CHART 20 Firmographics Distribution by Company Size 2014-2019, % of Total Companies
- CHART 21 Firmographics Distribution by Turnover 2014-2019, % of total Turnover
- CHART 22 Industry Concentration 2014-2019, % Share of Turnover
- CHART 23 Top Companies' Shares 2019, % of Turnover
- CHART 24 Top 5 Companies' Share Dynamics 2014-2019, % of Turnover
- CHART 25 Turnover Performance by Company 2014-2019
- Digital Business
- CHART 26 Share of E-Commerce Activities 2019-2024, %
- CHART 27 Number of Companies Receiving Orders Online 2014-2019
- CHART 28 Number of Companies Placing Orders Online 2014-2019
- CHART 29 Revenue from E-Commerce, 2014-2019, LCU million
- Industry Context
- CHART 30 Attractiveness Index in Selected Industries 2019
- CHART 31 Industry vs GDP Performance 2004-2024, % y-o-y Growth
- CHART 32 Construction and real estate vs Other Industries 2004-2024, LCU million
- CHART 33 Industry Turnover by Region 2019, USD million
- CHART 34 Construction and Real Estate in Asia Pacific 2004-2024, USD million