Construction and Real Estate in Australia
Having reached record levels during 2016, Australia experienced a moderation in residential construction levels in 2017, partly due to oversupply, regulatory changes on foreign investment participation, and tightened housing finance. According to the Australian Bureau of Statistics, the seasonally adjusted estimate for the total number of dwelling units commenced fell by 8.2% to 107,833 units in 2017. Meanwhile, seasonally adjusted dwelling completions posted a modest growth rate of 1.4% during...
Euromonitor International's Industrial reports provide a 360 degree view of an industry. The Industrial market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Construction and Real Estate market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Construction, Real Estate Activities.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Construction and Real Estate market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- CONSTRUCTION AND REAL ESTATE IN AUSTRALIA
- Euromonitor International
- September 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Regulatory Changes and Tighter Credit Policies Are Set To Pressure the Housing Market
- Increased Infrastructure Spending To Drive Industry Growth
- Investment in Commercial Building Expected To See A Strong Upswing
- Competitive Landscape
- Rising Construction Costs Pressurise Industry's Profitability
- Industry Overview
- Chart 1 Industry's Production Value 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 2 Industry's Value Added 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 3 Industry's Profits and Profit Margin 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 4 Industry Structure by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 5 Evolution of Industry Structure by Category 2012-2017, % of total production
- Chart 6 Construction Production 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 7 Real Estate Activities Production 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 8 Absolute Growth by Category, LCU million
- Industry's Cost Structure
- Chart 9 Industry's Cost Structure 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 10 Evolution of Industry's Cost Structure 2012-2017, % share of total costs
- Chart 11 Industry's Costs, LCU million
- Chart 12 Imports, Exports and Trade Balance 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 13 Exports by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 14 Imports by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Market Structure
- Chart 15 Market Structure 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 16 Market Structure by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 17 Evolution of Market Structure by Category 2012-2017, % of total market
- Chart 18 Market Structure by Buyer 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 19 Evolution of Demand Structure by Buyer 2012-2017, % of total market
- Chart 20 Industry's Demand Structure 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 21 Employment Statistics and Productivity 2012-2017
- Chart 22 Number of Companies by Size 2012-2017, number
- Chart 23 Firmographics Distribution by Company Size 2012-2017, % of total companies
- Chart 24 Firmographics Distribution by Revenue 2012-2017, % of total revenue
- Chart 25 Industry Concentration 2012-2017, % share of total production value, LCU
- Chart 26 Top Company Shares 2017, % of total production value, LCU
- Chart 27 Top 5 Company Share Dynamics 2012-2017, % of total production value, LCU
- Chart 28 Production Value Performance by Company 2002-2017
- Industry's Context
- Chart 29 Industry vs GDP Performance 2002-2022, % Y-O-Y growth
- Chart 30 Construction and Real Estate vs Other Industries 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 31 Industry Size by Region 2017, USD million
- Chart 32 Construction and Real Estate in Australasia 2002-2022, USD million