Concepcion Industries Corp in Consumer Appliances (Philippines)
Concepcion Industrial Corp is expected to benefit from the overall movement of the economy in the coming years. The rise of disposable income is expected to drive sales of appliances such as air conditioning units, which comprise the company’s core business with brands Carrier, Condura, Kelvinator and Toshiba.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Major Appliances, Small Appliances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Appliances market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- CONCEPCION INDUSTRIES CORP IN CONSUMER APPLIANCES (PHILIPPINES)
- Euromonitor International
- January 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Concepcion Industrial Corp: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Concepcion Industrial Corp: Operational Indicators
- Summary 3 Concepcion Industrial Corp: Production Statistics 2015
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 4 Concepcion Industrial Corp: Competitive Position 2015