Comercial Amand CA in Apparel and Footwear (Venezuela)
Comercial Amand is a Venezuelan company in fast-fashion retailing that is dedicated to the creation of speciality women’s apparel outlets. The company is expected to continue increasing the number of brands it manages, as well as the number of stores it owns and the countries in which it operates.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Apparel, Footwear, Sportswear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Apparel and Footwear market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- COMERCIAL AMAND CA IN APPAREL AND FOOTWEAR (VENEZUELA)
- Euromonitor International
- February 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Comercial Amand CA: Key Facts
- Retail Operations
- Summary 2 Comercial Amand CA: Retail Operational Indicators
- Internet Strategy
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 Comercial Amand CA: Competitive Position 2016