Colour Cosmetics in Venezuela
Colour cosmetics recorded a decline in the number of units sold in 2017 since consumers are focused on purchasing basic and priority products in beauty and personal care and packaged food whilst avoiding less essential items such as colour cosmetics. No recovery in retail volume sales can be expected over the forecast period as long as limited purchasing power continues to dampen demand. Although Venezuelan women tend to take great pride in their appearance, the difficult economic situation of 2...
Euromonitor International's Colour Cosmetics in Venezuela report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Colour Cosmetics Sets/Kits, Eye Make-Up, Facial Make-Up, Lip Products, Nail Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Colour Cosmetics market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- COLOUR COSMETICS IN VENEZUELA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Colour Cosmetics Falls Off the List of Priorities of Venezuelan Consumers
- Venezuelan Women Are Willing To Trade Down To Maintain Their Beauty Routine
- Facial Make-up With Sun Protection Not Common in Venezuela
- Competitive Landscape
- Low-price Strategy Keeps Drocosca in the Lead
- Local Companies Dominate the Category in Spite of Supply Chain Hurdles
- Venezuelan Consumers Change Their Make-up Styles To Fit Their Budgets
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Colour Cosmetics: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Colour Cosmetics: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Colour Cosmetics: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Inconsistent Government Policies Continue To Deter Growth in 2017
- Fears of Further Price Ceilings Shape Product Offerings
- Domestic Companies Rise Up Against Economic Recession in 2017
- Online Stores Are Gaining Traction Across All Segments in 2017
- Beauty and Personal Care To Continue on A Downward Volume Trend Due To Adverse Economic Conditions
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources