Colour Cosmetics in the United Arab Emirates
Thailand has a hot and humid climate. People with active lifestyles tend to add sports/outdoor activities into their routines. The use of deodorants is not only seasonal but also part of the daily hygiene routine. Increasing image consciousness among consumers has resulted in positive demand for deodorants to avoid embarrassment in the workplace or during social occasions. Nonetheless, deodorants is reaching maturity and brands are therefore making strong marketing efforts to stimulate sales.
Euromonitor International's Deodorants in Thailand report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Deodorant Creams, Deodorant Pumps, Deodorant Roll-Ons, Deodorant Sprays, Deodorant Sticks, Deodorant Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Deodorants market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- COLOUR COSMETICS IN THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Grassroots Marketing That Shows Product Benefits Features Strongly
- Retailer Sephora Stands Out Within Colour Cosmetics and Is Increasingly Putting Its Brand at the Forefront
- Facial Make-up Remains the Largest Category
- Competitive Landscape
- Mac Leads Colour Cosmetics in 2017
- Colour Cosmetics Dominated by Multinational Companies
- Fierce Competition From Young and Aspirational Brands To Remain
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Colour Cosmetics: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Colour Cosmetics: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Eye Make-up: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 LBN Brand Shares of Facial Make-up: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 8 LBN Brand Shares of Lip Products: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 9 LBN Brand Shares of Nail Products: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 10 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Colour Cosmetics: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 11 Forecast Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 12 Forecast Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 13 Forecast Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care Has A Sluggish Year in 2017
- Availability of Organic, Natural Ingredients and Free-from Products Increases
- Sales in the United Arab Emirates Dominated by International Players
- the Popularity of Social Media Influencers Increases, With Paid Influencers Needing A Government Licence Beginning in 2018
- While Uncertainty Persists, Stability Is Expected in A More Mature Market During the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 14 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 16 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 17 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 18 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 19 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 20 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 21 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 22 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources