Colour Cosmetics in South Korea
Age in using colour cosmetic products is getting much younger and social media is considered the main reason for this. Young students are heavily influenced not only by their favourite celebrities, but also easily affected by peer and influencer reviews. Reflecting this demand, many YouTube stars are in lower grades and even in elementary or pre-school institutions. These young celebrities post make-up tutorials which then lead to high sales among the young generation.
Euromonitor International's Colour Cosmetics in South Korea report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Colour Cosmetics Sets/Kits, Eye Make-Up, Facial Make-Up, Lip Products, Nail Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Colour Cosmetics market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Colour Cosmetics in South Korea
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Young Generation Emerges As A Core Consumer Base
- Players Seek next Cushion Foundation
- Nail Products Suffer Decline Due To Artificial Nails
- Competitive Landscape
- Private Label Brands Start To Stand Out
- Both International and Domestic Brands Show Strong Presence in Colour Cosmetics
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Colour Cosmetics: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Colour Cosmetics: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Eye Make-up: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Facial Make-up: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 LBN Brand Shares of Lip Products: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 8 LBN Brand Shares of Nail Products: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 9 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Colour Cosmetics: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 10 Forecast Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 11 Forecast Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care in South Korea Is at A Mature Stage But Sees Further Growth
- Growth Seen in Selective Categories
- Two Beauty Giants Pave the Way for Domestic Manufacturers
- Retailing Structure Matters in Beauty and Personal Care
- K-beauty Wave Expected To Continue, Supporting Further Growth Momentum
- Market Data
- Table 12 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 13 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 14 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 15 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 16 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 18 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 20 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources