Colour Cosmetics in Nigeria
The high rate at which young women are adopting the habit of regularly wearing makeup has led to strong growth in colour cosmetics for many years. This in turn has resulted in numerous professional makeup studios springing up across the country. The new generation of young Nigerian women are generally very well informed of the latest global trends in the world of colour cosmetics due to their internet usage and social media exposure. With the country’s economy expected to continue improving over...
Euromonitor International's Colour Cosmetics in Nigeria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Colour Cosmetics Sets/Kits, Eye Make-Up, Facial Make-Up, Lip Products, Nail Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Colour Cosmetics market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Colour Cosmetics in Nigeria
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Young Female Consumers Drive Growth
- Rapid Urbanisation Key To Growing Demand
- Strong Competition Set To Boost Awareness
- Competitive Landscape
- Mary Kay Inc Leads the Colour Cosmetics Category
- Multinational Brands Lead This Category
- Mass Brands Dominate, Although Premium Brands Maintain Good Prospects
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Colour Cosmetics: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Colour Cosmetics: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Eye Make-up: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Facial Make-up: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 LBN Brand Shares of Lip Products: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 8 LBN Brand Shares of Nail Products: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 9 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Colour Cosmetics: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 10 Forecast Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 11 Forecast Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Rising Young Adult Population, Urbanisation Drive Beauty and Personal Care Growth
- Beauty and Personal Care Performs Well in 2018 Despite Modest Economic Growth
- Mass Brands Drive Demand Due To Low Purchasing Power
- Challenging Economic Situation Suppresses New Product Development
- Forecast Period Growth To Be Driven Mainly by Rising Disposable Incomes
- Market Data
- Table 12 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 13 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 14 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 15 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 16 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 18 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 20 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources