Colour Cosmetics in Latvia
Colour cosmetics was among the beauty and personal care categories to benefit the most from the premiumisation trend that was evident across the industry in 2018. The main reason for this is that colour cosmetics are widely regarded as inherently indulgent and luxurious products, meaning that demand has naturally moved towards more expensive and sophisticated products as income levels have risen. As a result, it will be increasingly important for players in the category to focus on branding, pac...
Euromonitor International's Colour Cosmetics in Latvia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Colour Cosmetics Sets/Kits, Eye Make-Up, Facial Make-Up, Lip Products, Nail Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Colour Cosmetics market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Colour Cosmetics in Latvia
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Premiumisation Continues To Benefit Colour Cosmetics, Especially Higher-priced Brands
- Growth Is Boosted by the Rising Interest in A More Diverse Range of Colour Cosmetics
- Innovation and New Product Development Set To Remain Key To Success in Colour Cosmetics
- Competitive Landscape
- Chained Beauty Retailers Remains the Key Distribution Channel for Colour Cosmetics
- Relatively Recent Entrants Gain Ground
- Large Multinational Players To Remain in the Lead Due To Their Superior Resources
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Colour Cosmetics: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Colour Cosmetics: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Colour Cosmetics: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Improving Economy, Rising Income Levels and Freer Spending All Support Sales Growth
- Sales of Natural and Organic Products Continue To Gather Pace
- Major Multinationals Remain in the Lead Despite the Increasingly Stiff Challenge From Emerging Local Players
- New Product Development in 2018 Focuses on Natural Products Offered by Local Players
- Few Major Changes Expected Over the Forecast Period, With Sales Set To Continue Rising Slowly But Steadily
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources