Colour Cosmetics in Kenya
When it comes to facial make-up, women in Kenya predominantly use foundation/concealer and powder, and to a lesser extent blusher/bronzer/highlighter; these have long been considered staples in make-up. Slowly, however, brands are looking to create products offering multifunctionality and convenience as their two main selling points; such as primers which can double up as a base, illuminator and moisturiser. Also, some local brands are looking at introducing BB/CC creams, which double up both as...
Euromonitor International's Colour Cosmetics in Kenya report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Colour Cosmetics Sets/Kits, Eye Make-Up, Facial Make-Up, Lip Products, Nail Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Colour Cosmetics market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Colour Cosmetics in Kenya
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Growing Consumer Sophistication Leads To the Growth of Smaller Categories
- Lip Products Is Expected To Continue To Post Healthy Growth
- Facial Make-up Is Set To Drive Innovation and Growth, Led by Foundation/concealer
- Competitive Landscape
- Sleek International Narrows the Gap With Lintons Beauty World
- New Product Development and Sustained Marketing To Maintain Consumers' Interest
- Less Dependence on Counterfeit Products Will Drive Growth
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Colour Cosmetics: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Colour Cosmetics: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Colour Cosmetics: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Continued Growth and the Dominance of Mass Products
- Middle-class Consumers Expect More Premium Products
- Local Manufacturers Pose Strong Competition for International Players
- Counterfeit Products Pose A Threat To Both the Mass and Premium Segments
- Beauty and Personal Care Is Expected To See Steady Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources