Colour Cosmetics in Georgia
Colour cosmetics is fully dependent on imports with no local production present at the end of the review period. Therefore, the category has been affected by local currency devaluation waves that were evident, starting from the end of 2014. The cheaper local currency resulted in intermittent increases of prices on many colour cosmetics since that period, which drove up value growth. The forecast period is expected to be more stable in terms of unit prices and factors affecting them, and therefor...
Euromonitor International's Colour Cosmetics in Georgia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Colour Cosmetics Sets/Kits, Eye Make-Up, Facial Make-Up, Lip Products, Nail Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Colour Cosmetics market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- COLOUR COSMETICS IN GEORGIA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Colour Cosmetics Expected To See Lower Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Minor Categories Expected To Continue Emerging
- Competition Between Direct Sellers and Store-based Retailers To Maintain Price Stability
- Competitive Landscape
- Regardless of Strong Competition, L'oréal Groupe Remains Leader
- Strong Direct Sellers
- Positive Outlook for Premium Products
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Colour Cosmetics: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Colour Cosmetics: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Colour Cosmetics: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Factors Contributing To Positivity of Beauty and Personal Care in Georgia
- Stability of Currency Rate Benefits Premium Products
- Three Distinct Leaders of Beauty and Personal Care in 2017
- Returning Popularity of Premium Products Due To New Development
- Forecast Period Expected To Bring Continued Growth
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources