Colour Cosmetics in Estonia
BB and CC creams continued to see the highest growth in colour cosmetics in 2017. These products appeal to consumers with their multiple benefits – they provide light coverage together with skin moisturising properties. In addition to that, some BB and CC creams also offer different levels of sun protection.
Euromonitor International's Colour Cosmetics in Estonia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Colour Cosmetics Sets/Kits, Eye Make-Up, Facial Make-Up, Lip Products, Nail Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Colour Cosmetics market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- COLOUR COSMETICS IN ESTONIA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Bb/cc Creams Registers the Highest Growth in Colour Cosmetics
- Premium Colour Cosmetics Are Growing Faster Than Mass
- Consumers Increasingly Buy Colour Cosmetics Online
- Competitive Landscape
- L'oréal Maintains Its Outright Lead
- Direct Sellers Hold Leading Positions in Colour Cosmetics
- Newcomer Nyx More Than Doubles Its Value Share
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Colour Cosmetics: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Colour Cosmetics: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Colour Cosmetics: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Continued Positive Growth in the Beauty and Personal Care Market
- Increasing Average Income Keeps Premium Segment Growing, Albeit at A Slower Pace
- Internet Retailing Is the Fastest-growing Retail Channel for Beauty and Personal Care
- Beauty and Personal Care Continues To Be Dominated by Multinationals Whilst Local Producers Achieve A Greater Market Share
- New Product Developments Focus on Natural Ingredients and Multiple Benefits
- Positive Market Growth Expected in Line With Further Expansion of Online Sales
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources