Colour Cosmetics in Bolivia
Bolivian consumers are becoming more concerned about their appearance. In the past, traditional Bolivian women were very unlikely to use colour cosmetics. However, this has been changing in recent years thanks to rising global influences, women’s stronger purchasing power and manufacturers’ efforts to promote their products. However, traditional Bolivian women tend to use colour cosmetics less frequently, often only for special events and certainly much less often than working women. As a result...
Euromonitor International's Colour Cosmetics in Bolivia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Colour Cosmetics Sets/Kits, Eye Make-Up, Facial Make-Up, Lip Products, Nail Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Colour Cosmetics market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- COLOUR COSMETICS IN BOLIVIA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- As Women's Lifestyles Change, Colour Cosmetics Evolves To Meet Various Needs
- Major Trends Include Innovation in Easy Application and Long-lasting Results
- Price Competitiveness Is Main Threat To Colour Cosmetics in Coming Years
- Competitive Landscape
- Yanbal Leads Colour Cosmetics With A Long History of Direct Selling
- Belcorp Consolidates Presence With A Wide Product Portfolio
- Colour Cosmetics Driven by Expansion of Traditional Brands and New Player Entry
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Colour Cosmetics: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Colour Cosmetics: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care Grows But at Less Dynamic Rate Than Previous Years
- Beauty and Personal Care Growth Based on Middle Class Expansion
- Multinational Companies Lead Beauty and Personal Care
- Companies Are Creating Awareness by Continuous Innovation in Beauty and Personal Care
- Beauty and Personal Care Has Promising Future in Bolivia
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources