Colour Cosmetics in Azerbaijan
Colour cosmetics are used by Azerbaijani women of all consumer and income groups. Traditionally, eye and lip products are the most popular products, and women follow eastern beauty trends in applying these products. Azerbaijani women start using colour cosmetics at the age of 15-16 years old, and younger women comprise the majority of colour cosmetics users. They are keen to try new things and apply new interesting colours, following global make-up and fashion trends.
Euromonitor International's Colour Cosmetics in Azerbaijan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Colour Cosmetics Sets/Kits, Eye Make-Up, Facial Make-Up, Lip Products, Nail Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Colour Cosmetics market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- COLOUR COSMETICS IN AZERBAIJAN
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Local Beauty Trends Determined Growth of Colour Cosmetics in 2017
- Growth of Modern Grocery Retailing Restrains Price Rises of Mass Products
- Outlook for Colour Cosmetics Is Optimistic
- Competitive Landscape
- Colour Cosmetics Is Led by L'oréal Groupe
- Private Label Emerges With Growth of Beauty Specialist Retailers
- New Products Launched in 2017 Privilege Economy Benefits for Price
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Colour Cosmetics: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Colour Cosmetics: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Colour Cosmetics: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care Grows in 2017, Driven by Rising Prices of Imported Products
- Beauty and Personal Care Maturing, With Growing Availability of Products, Driven by Rapid Development of Modern Retailing
- International Players Led Beauty and Personal Care
- New Product Launches Target Eastern Beauty Perceptions
- Beauty and Personal Care To Flourish Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources