Colour Cosmetics in Algeria
Although slowing down, colour cosmetics is expected to continue to see all the current trends positively influencing sales over the forecast period. There will continue to be rising urbanisation and growth in the number of women in the workforce, with women being more likely to spend more on their personal appearance, thus fuelling revenue growth of colour cosmetics. Moreover, this value growth will be supported by increasing unit prices, driven by the local currency devaluation, even if this fa...
Euromonitor International's Colour Cosmetics in Algeria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Colour Cosmetics Sets/Kits, Eye Make-Up, Facial Make-Up, Lip Products, Nail Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Colour Cosmetics market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- COLOUR COSMETICS IN ALGERIA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Colour Cosmetics Is Expected To Continue Witnessing Positive Growth
- Colour Cosmetics Growth Is Projected To Slow Down Over the Forecast Period
- Informal Market in Colour Cosmetics Is Expected To Grow
- Competitive Landscape
- Bourjois of Coty Is the Leading Brand, Whilst L'Oréal Group Remains the Leading Player
- Natural Swedish Cosmetics (oriflame Algeria) Sees the Sharpest Decrease
- International Brands Continue Leading But Local Production Is Expected To Grow
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Colour Cosmetics: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Colour Cosmetics: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Colour Cosmetics: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Favourable Demographic Trends and Lifestyle Changes Drive Sales
- Challenging Economic Environment Drives Demand for Mass Products
- International Brands Still Dominate But Domestic Players Are Gaining Ground
- Restrictions on Imports Slow Down New Product Launches
- the Outlook Is Positive Despite Economic Challenges
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources