Cider/Perry in India
Currently, cider/perry is not available in India. It is also unlikely that these products will be introduced to the country over the forecast period.
Euromonitor International's Cider/Perry in India report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2013-2017), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Cider/Perry market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- CIDER/PERRY IN INDIA
- Euromonitor International
- June 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Executive Summary
- Market Impacted in 2017 by Demonetisation and A Ban on Roadside Alcoholic Drinks Sales
- Premiumisation Being Seen Across Alcoholic Drinks
- Diageo and Ub Group Continue To Lead Alcoholic Drinks
- Distribution Disrupted Due To the Roadside Ban and Gradual Emergence of the Online Channel
- Slower But Still Solid Total Volume Growth Expected Over the Forecast Period
- Market Background
- Table 1 Number of On-trade Establishments by Type 2012-2017
- Taxation and Duty Levies
- Table 2 Taxation and Duty Levies on Alcoholic Drinks 2017
- Operating Environment
- Contraband/parallel Trade
- Duty Free
- Cross-border/private Imports
- Key New Product Launches
- Summary 1 Key New Product Developments 2017
- Market Indicators
- Table 3 Retail Consumer Expenditure on Alcoholic Drinks 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 4 Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category: Total Volume 2012-2017
- Table 5 Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category: Total Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category: % Total Volume Growth 2012-2017
- Table 7 Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category: % Total Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 8 Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category by Off-trade vs On-trade: Volume 2017
- Table 9 Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category by Off-trade vs On-trade: Value 2017
- Table 10 Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category by Off-trade vs On-trade: % Volume 2017
- Table 11 Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category by Off-trade vs On-trade: % Value 2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Alcoholic Drinks: % Total Volume 2013-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Alcoholic Drinks by Format: % Off-trade Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Alcoholic Drinks by Format and Category: % Off-trade Volume 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category: Total Volume 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category: Total Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category: % Total Volume Growth 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category: % Total Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 2 Research Sources