Cider/Perry in Dominican Republic
There were no sales of cider/perry in the Dominican Republic in 2018 and this is not expected to change over the forecast period.
Euromonitor International's Cider/Perry in Dominican Republic report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2014-2018), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Cider/Perry market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Cider/perry in Dominican Republic
- Euromonitor International
- July 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Executive Summary
- Volume Growth Continues To Slow Down
- Tax Evasion As One of the Main Challenges for the Industry
- Competitive Landscape Still Dominated by Cnd
- No Changes in Distribution
- Slower Volume Growth Rates Will Continue To Be Seen
- Market Background
- Taxation and Duty Levies
- Table 1 Taxation and Duty Levies on Alcoholic Drinks 2018
- Operating Environment
- Contraband/parallel Trade
- Duty Free
- Cross-border/private Imports
- Key New Product Launches
- Market Indicators
- Table 2 Retail Consumer Expenditure on Alcoholic Drinks 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 3 Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category: Total Volume 2013-2018
- Table 4 Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category: Total Value 2013-2018
- Table 5 Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category: % Total Volume Growth 2013-2018
- Table 6 Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category: % Total Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 7 Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category by Off-trade vs On-trade: Volume 2017
- Table 8 Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category by Off-trade vs On-trade: Value 2017
- Table 9 Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category by Off-trade vs On-trade: % Volume 2017
- Table 10 Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category by Off-trade vs On-trade: % Value 2017
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Alcoholic Drinks: % Total Volume 2014-2018
- Table 12 Distribution of Alcoholic Drinks by Format: % Off-trade Value 2013-2018
- Table 13 Distribution of Alcoholic Drinks by Format and by Category: % Off-trade Volume 2018
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category: Total Volume 2018-2023
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category: Total Value 2018-2023
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category: % Total Volume Growth 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category: % Total Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources