Champion Petfoods LP in Pet Care (Canada)
Champion Pet Foods will continue to offer premium dog and cat food and expand its offerings in external markets. The company aims to offer top quality “biologically appropriate” pet food, manufactured in their own premises and using top quality ingredients. This is their main USP. The company will focus on developing new dog and cat food flavour variants under its Orijen and Acana brands, and on increasing its value share in dog treats and cat treats, which it has successfully entered during the...
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Pet Food, Pet Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Pet Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- CHAMPION PETFOODS LP IN PET CARE (CANADA)
- Euromonitor International
- May 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Champion Petfoods LP: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Champion Petfoods LP: Operational Indicators
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 Champion Petfoods LP: Competitive Position 2016