Cencosud Retail Peru SA in Retailing (Peru)
Cencosud Retail Peru is expected to progressively open more supermarkets in middle-income districts in Lima, as well as second-tier cities in the provinces. In addition, the company will continue to open new outlets for its department store Paris, focusing on expanding its coverage in Lima during the second half of 2016.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Non-Store Retailing, Store-based Retailing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Retailing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- CENCOSUD RETAIL PERU SA IN RETAILING (PERU)
- Euromonitor International
- December 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Company Background
- Digital Strategy
- Summary 1 Cencosud Retail Peru SA: Share of Sales Generated by Internet Retailing 2014-2016
- Private Label
- Summary 2 Cencosud Retail Peru SA: Private Label Portfolio
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 Cencosud Retail Peru SA: Competitive Position 2016