- CASTRO MODEL LTD IN APPAREL AND FOOTWEAR (ISRAEL)
- Euromonitor International
- February 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Castro Model Ltd: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Castro Model Ltd: Operational Indicators
- Retail Operations
- Summary 3 Castro Model Ltd: Retail Operational Indicators
- Internet Strategy
- Chart 1 Castro Model Ltd: Castro in Tel Aviv Azrieli Mall
- Chart 2 Castro Model Ltd: Castro Men in Tel Aviv Azrieli Mall
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 4 Castro Model Ltd: Competitive Position 2015
Castro Model Ltd in Apparel and Footwear (Israel)
Castro Model Ltd plans to continue offering high quality and value-for-money products, expanding its activities by opening new stores and renovating or expanding its existing stores. In addition, the company intends to increase its sales by promoting its brand and improving its profitability by reducing costs. In addition, the company intends to continue strengthening its online retailing activity.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Apparel, Footwear, Sportswear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Apparel and Footwear market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.