Carrefour Polska Sp zoo in Home Care (Poland)
Carrefour Polska started business in 1997, in the city of Lodz. Currently Carrefour Polska has over 600 retail points across the country, including hypermarkets, supermarkets, and local convenience stores. In 2016, Carrefour Polska opened two new hypermarkets and around 100 franchise stores.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Air Care, Bleach, Dishwashing, Home Insecticides, Laundry Care, Polishes, Surface Care, Toilet Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Home Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- CARREFOUR POLSKA SP ZOO IN HOME CARE (POLAND)
- Euromonitor International
- January 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Carrefour Sp zoo: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Carrefour Sp zoo: Operational Indicators
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 Carrefour Sp zoo: Competitive Position 2016