Car Rental in the United Arab Emirates
Car rental recorded current value growth of 8% in 2017, to reach AED3.7 billion. Car rental services continue to be an attractive option for the high number of expatriates in the country, with most being transient residents. Given the high number of inbound tourists in the country, public transportation facilities in the United Arab Emirates often prove to be limited on most routes, and taxi fares are high.
Euromonitor International's Car Rental in United Arab Emirates report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Business Car Rental, Car Rental Offline, Car Rental Online, Insurance Replacement Car Rental, Leisure Car Rental.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Car Rental market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- CAR RENTAL IN THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Category Data
- Table 1 Car Rental Sales: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Car Rental Online Sales: Value 2012-2017
- Table 3 Structure of Car Rental Market 2012-2017
- Table 4 Car Rental NBO Company Shares: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 Car Rental Brands by Key Performance Indicators 2017
- Table 6 Forecast Car Rental Sales: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Car Rental Online Sales: Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- New VISA on Arrival Policy Boosts Inbound Tourism
- Increased Competition From Low-cost Carriers Leads To Strategic Changes Amongst Scheduled Airlines
- Demand for Affordable Lodging Continues To Grow
- Hotels Offer Exquisite Experiences To Stand Out From the Crowd
- Growth of Online Travel Agents Outpaces Offline Travel Sales
- Summary 1 Destination United Arab Emirates: SWOT
- Market Data
- Table 8 Annual Leave: Volume 2012-2017
- Table 9 Travellers by Age: Number of People 2012-2017
- Table 10 Seasonality: Number of People 2012-2017
- Table 11 Leisure Outbound Demographics: Number of Trips 2012-2017
- Table 12 Other Transport Sales: Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Forecast Other Transport Sales: Value 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Activities: Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Forecast Activities: Value 2017-2022
- Summary 2 Research Sources