Car Rental in Singapore
The cost of the Certificate of Entitlement (COE) required for every new vehicle registered in Singapore continued to decline in 2015, spurring consumers to purchase vehicles. As a result, 57,000 new passenger cars were registered in Singapore in 2015, a sharp increase on the 29,000 new cars registered in the country in 2014.
Euromonitor International's Car Rental in Singapore report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Business Car Rental, Car Rental Offline, Car Rental Online, Insurance Replacement, Leisure Car Rental.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Car Rental market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- CAR RENTAL IN SINGAPORE
- Euromonitor International
- November 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Category Data
- Table 1 Car Rental Sales: Value 2010-2015
- Table 2 Car Rental Online Sales: Value 2010-2015
- Table 3 Structure of Car Rental Market 2010-2015
- Table 4 Car Rental NBO Company Shares: % Value 2011-2015
- Table 5 Car Rental Brands by Key Performance Indicators 2015
- Table 6 Forecast Car Rental Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Table 7 Forecast Car Rental Online Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Executive Summary
- Incoming Arrivals See Increase After Declining in 2014
- Low Cost Carriers Demonstrate Stable Growth
- Short-term Rentals Grows Despite Strict Regulations
- Traditional Intermediaries Negatively Impacted by the Activities of Online Players
- Strong Performance Expected for Inbound Arrivals Over the Forecast Period
- Summary 1 Destination Singapore: SWOT
- Market Data
- Table 8 Annual Leave: Volume 2010-2015
- Table 9 Travellers by Age 2010-2015
- Table 10 Seasonality: Number of People 2010-2015
- Table 11 Leisure Outbound Demographics 2010-2015
- Table 12 Other Transport Sales: Value 2010-2015
- Table 13 Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2010-2015
- Table 14 Forecast Other Transport Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Table 15 Forecast Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Table 16 Activities: Value 2010-2015
- Table 17 Forecast Activities: Value 2015-2020
- Summary 2 Research Sources