Car Rental in Greece
Record-breaking tourist arrivals during 2015 were the key factor that boosted car rental in Greece. Car rental value sales increased by 6% in 2015, and the increase would have been even bigger if it were not for the social and economic turbulence that characterised the summer of 2015. At the beginning of 2015, developments pointed towards a double-digit increase; however, the referendum, Grexit scenarios and the imposition of capital controls in the summer took their toll on domestic demand and...
Euromonitor International's Car Rental in Greece report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Business Car Rental, Car Rental Offline, Car Rental Online, Insurance Replacement, Leisure Car Rental.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Car Rental market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- CAR RENTAL IN GREECE
- Euromonitor International
- August 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Category Data
- Table 1 Car Rental Sales: Value 2010-2015
- Table 2 Car Rental Online Sales: Value 2010-2015
- Table 3 Structure of Car Rental Market 2010-2015
- Table 4 Car Rental NBO Company Shares: % Value 2011-2015
- Table 5 Car Rental Brands by Key Performance Indicators 2015
- Table 6 Forecast Car Rental Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Table 7 Forecast Car Rental Online Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Executive Summary
- 2015 Is Another Record Year for Greek Tourism
- Explosion of Sharing Economy and Mobile Bookings
- Domestic Travelplanet24 and Airtickets Merge Into One of Europe's Largest Online Travel Agencies
- Beyond Sea and Sun: Wine Tourism
- Optimism Amidst Political Instability
- Summary 1 Destination Greece: SWOT
- Market Data
- Table 8 Annual Leave: Volume 2010-2015
- Table 9 Travellers by Age 2010-2015
- Table 10 Seasonality: Number of People 2010-2015
- Table 11 Leisure Outbound Demographics 2010-2015
- Table 12 Other Transport Sales: Value 2010-2015
- Table 13 Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2010-2015
- Table 14 Forecast Other Transport Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Table 15 Forecast Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Table 16 Activities: Value 2010-2015
- Table 17 Forecast Activities: Value 2015-2020
- Summary 2 Research Sources