Car Rental in Canada
Total value sales for car rental in Canada grew 5% in 2017. While business car rental did decline marginally, leisure car rental grew 8%. Low fuel prices reduced the cost of transport by car rental, creating an incentive for international travellers to experience more of the country’s geographical diversity. Lower fuel prices, combined with a weakened currency, created an incentive for Canadian families and seniors to take domestic holidays, increasing total travel spending within Canada.
Euromonitor International's Car Rental in Canada report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Business Car Rental, Car Rental Offline, Car Rental Online, Insurance Replacement Car Rental, Leisure Car Rental.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Car Rental market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- CAR RENTAL IN CANADA
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Category Data
- Table 1 Car Rental Sales: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Car Rental Online Sales: Value 2012-2017
- Table 3 Structure of Car Rental Market 2012-2017
- Table 4 Car Rental NBO Company Shares: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Car Rental Sales: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Car Rental Online Sales: Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Canada Attracts Travellers With 150th Birthday Celebrations in 2017
- Online Sales Continue Growing Boosting Trips by Lgbtq2 Consumers
- Ultra Low Cost Carriers Are Taking Off
- New Hotel Options Available
- Canada Focuses on Future Growth
- Summary 1 Destination Canada: SWOT
- Market Data
- Table 7 Annual Leave: Volume 2012-2017
- Table 8 Travellers by Age: Number of People 2012-2017
- Table 9 Seasonality: Number of People 2012-2017
- Table 10 Leisure Outbound Demographics: Number of Trips 2012-2017
- Table 11 Other Transport Sales: Value 2012-2017
- Table 12 Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Forecast Other Transport Sales: Value 2017-2022
- Table 14 Forecast Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2017-2022
- Table 15 Activities: Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Forecast Activities: Value 2017-2022
- Summary 2 Research Sources