Canadian Tire Corp Ltd in Consumer Appliances (Canada)
Canadian Tire is focusing its efforts on its core business – Canadian Tire Retail – as the main engine of growth for the future by delivering excellence in value, customer service and innovation, as well as by investing in digital retailing through its online presence.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Major Appliances, Small Appliances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Appliances market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- CANADIAN TIRE CORP LTD IN CONSUMER APPLIANCES (CANADA)
- Euromonitor International
- November 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Canadian Tire Corp Ltd: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Canadian Tire Corp Ltd: Operational Indicators
- Company Background
- Internet Strategy
- Private Label
- Summary 3 Canadian Tire Corp Ltd: Private Label Portfolio
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 4 Canadian Tire Corp Ltd: Competitive Position 2016