Cafés/Bars in Nigeria
Strong growth in both the urban and young populations is expected to help drive demand for cafés/bars in Nigeria over the forecast period. Busy lifestyles in urban areas encourage demand for places where consumers can relax after stressful activities. A growing young population is also a boost to nightclub bars (generally much higher priced than other outlets), which are important entertainment venues for young people. An improvement in the economy is also expected to lead to increased disposabl...
Euromonitor International's Cafés/Bars in Nigeria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Bars/Pubs, Cafés, Chained Cafés/Bars, Independent Cafés/Bars, Juice/Smoothie Bars, Specialist Coffee Shops.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Cafés/Bars market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- CAFÉS/BARS IN NIGERIA
- Euromonitor International
- April 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Urbanisation and Growing Incomes To Drive Growth
- Bars/pubs Drive Overall Growth
- Despite Low Sales, Speciality Coffee Shops and Juice/smoothie Bars Have Good Prospects
- Competitive Landscape
- A Fragmented Channel
- Good Prospects for the Development of Chains in Nightclubs
- Prospects Within Speciality Coffee Shops
- Category Data
- Table 1 Cafés/Bars by Category: Units/Outlets 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales in Cafés/Bars by Category: Number of Transactions 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales in Cafés/Bars by Category: Foodservice Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 Cafés/Bars by Category: % Units/Outlets Growth 2012-2017
- Table 5 Sales in Cafés/Bars by Category: % Transaction Growth 2012-2017
- Table 6 Sales in Cafés/Bars by Category: % Foodservice Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Cafés/Bars by Category: Units/Outlets 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales in Cafés/Bars by Category: Number of Transactions 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales in Cafés/Bars by Category: Foodservice Value 2017-2022
- Table 10 Forecast Cafés/Bars by Category: % Units/Outlets Growth 2017-2022
- Table 11 Forecast Sales in Cafés/Bars by Category: % Transaction Growth 2017-2022
- Table 12 Forecast Sales in Cafés/Bars by Category: % Foodservice Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Foodservice Achieves Good Growth Over the Review Period
- the Challenging Economy Leads To Outlet Contraction in 2017
- A Fragmented Competitive Landscape
- Independents Dominate
- Bright Prospects for Chained Outlet Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 13 Units, Transactions and Value Sales in Consumer Foodservice 2012-2017
- Table 14 Units, Transactions and Value Sales in Consumer Foodservice: % Growth 2012-2017
- Table 15 Consumer Foodservice by Independent vs Chained: Units/Outlets 2012-2017
- Table 16 Consumer Foodservice by Independent vs Chained by Type: Units/Outlets 2017
- Table 17 Sales in Consumer Foodservice by Eat-In vs Delivery and To-Go: % Foodservice Value 2012-2017
- Table 18 Sales in Consumer Foodservice by Food vs Drinks Split: % Foodservice Value 2012-2017
- Table 19 Sales in Consumer Foodservice by Food vs Drinks Split by Type: % Foodservice Value 2017
- Table 20 Sales in Consumer Foodservice by Online/Offline Ordering: % Foodservice Value 2013-2017
- Table 21 Sales in Consumer Foodservice by Location: % Foodservice Value 2012-2017
- Table 22 GBO Company Shares in Chained Consumer Foodservice: % Foodservice Value 2013-2017
- Table 23 GBN Brand Shares in Chained Consumer Foodservice: % Foodservice Value 2014-2017
- Table 24 GBN Brand Shares in Chained Consumer Foodservice: Units/Outlets 2017
- Table 25 Forecast Units, Transactions and Value Sales in Consumer Foodservice 2017-2022
- Table 26 Forecast Units, Transactions and Value Sales in Consumer Foodservice: % Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources