Butter and Spreads in Indonesia
Butter is expected to have a promising year in 2021 supported by growing demand for home cooking and baking. During large-scale and prolonged periods of social distancing introduced to combat the spread of the virus since March 2020, consumers began engaging in activities to do at home. Many therefore took up baking and cooking, developing these activities as hobbies, which increased the demand for butter via retailers. Moreover, social media is also playing an important role in supporting the p...
Euromonitor International's Butter and Spreads in Indonesia report offers in-depth knowledge of the market at a national level, providing local insight and understanding unavailable elsewhere. In addition to the latest retail sales data 2016-2020, it identifies the leading companies, brands and retail outlets, and assesses the key trends and demographic shifts behind consumer demand and sales growth. How key trends such as health and wellness, sustainability and recovery from the pandemic are shaping the market in directly informs our forecasts to 2025, clearly indicating how the market is expected to change.
Butter, Cooking Fats, Margarine and Spreads.
market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Butter and Spreads market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Butter and Spreads in Indonesia
- Euromonitor International
- List Of Contents And Tables
- BUTTER AND SPREADS IN INDONESIA
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2021 DEVELOPMENTS
- Promising year for butter as consumers maintain home cooking trend, while margarine and spreads benefits from its versatility and wide usage
- Heavy losses for butter and margarine and spreads via foodservice due to government measures to curtail the spread of the virus
- Strong growth for margarine and spreads thanks to product versatility and wide usage
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Foodservice sales rebound once the pandemic recedes with demand once again being stimulated by small consumer foodservice players
- Despite growth in e-commerce, the channel remains small as consumers favour bricks and mortar stores, especially for their immediate needs
- Growing usage in a wider variety of recipes since lockdown support future sales of margarine and spreads as well as butter
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Butter and Spreads by Category: Volume 2016-2021
- Table 2 Sales of Butter and Spreads by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 3 Sales of Butter and Spreads by Category: % Volume Growth 2016-2021
- Table 4 Sales of Butter and Spreads by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Butter and Spreads: % Value 2017-2021
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Butter and Spreads: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 7 Distribution of Butter and Spreads by Format: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Butter and Spreads by Category: Volume 2021-2026
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Butter and Spreads by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 10 Forecast Sales of Butter and Spreads by Category: % Volume Growth 2021-2026
- Table 11 Forecast Sales of Butter and Spreads by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- DAIRY PRODUCTS AND ALTERNATIVES IN INDONESIA
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Dairy products and alternatives in 2021: The big picture
- Key trends in 2021
- Competitive landscape
- Channel developments
- What next for dairy products and alternatives?
- MARKET DATA
- Table 12 Sales of Dairy Products and Alternatives by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 13 Sales of Dairy Products and Alternatives by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 14 NBO Company Shares of Dairy Products and Alternatives: % Value 2017-2021
- Table 15 LBN Brand Shares of Dairy Products and Alternatives: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 16 Distribution of Dairy Products and Alternatives by Format: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Dairy Products and Alternatives by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Dairy Products and Alternatives by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- Summary 1 Research Sources