Other Business Services in Canada: ISIC 7499
Euromonitor International's Industrial reports provide a 360 degree view of an industry. The Industrial market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Other Business Services market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Call Centres, Fashion, Graphic Design and Other Business Activities, Secretarial and Translation Services.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Other Business Services market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- OTHER BUSINESS SERVICES IN CANADA: ISIC 7499
- Euromonitor International
- November 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Industry Overview
- Table 1 Key Industry Indicators 2010-2015
- Table 2 Key Industry Indicators: Annual Growth 2011-2015
- Chart 1 Production vs Nominal GDP 2000-2020
- Table 3 Number of Companies by Employment Size 2010-2015
- Table 4 Number of Companies by Employment Size: Annual Growth 2011-2015
- Table 5 Number of Companies by Employment Size: Share of Total 2010-2015
- Table 6 Production by Employment Size 2010-2015
- Table 7 Production by Employment Size: Annual Growth 2011-2015
- Table 8 Production by Employment Size: Share of Total 2010-2015
- Import and Export
- Table 9 Import and Export 2010-2015
- Chart 2 Import vs Export Growth 2000-2015
- Market and Buyers
- Table 10 Key Market Indicators 2010-2015
- Table 11 Key Market Indicators: Annual Growth 2011-2015
- Table 12 Supply Structure 2010-2015
- Table 13 Supply Structure: Annual Growth 2011-2015
- Table 14 Supply Structure:Share of Total 2010-2015
- Labour Costs
- Table 15 Key Statistics 2010-2015
- Chart 3 Number of Employees vs Average Salary 2000-2015
- Chart 4 Output per Employee vs Average Salary 2000-2015
- Industry Attractiveness Index
- Table 16 Attractiveness Index Composition
- Chart 5 Attractiveness Index of Other Business Services Among Other Canada Industries
- Chart 6 Binary Diagram of Attractiveness Index
- Attractiveness Index: Explanation
- Future Outlook
- Table 17 Forecasts 2016-2021
- Other Business Services