Business and Management Consultancies in Indonesia: ISIC 7414
Euromonitor International's Industrial reports provide a 360 degree view of an industry. The Industrial market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Business and Management Consultancies market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Financial Management, Management of Holding Companies, Other Business and Management Consultancy, Public Relations.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Business and Management Consultancies market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCIES IN INDONESIA: ISIC 7414
- Euromonitor International
- April 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Industry Overview
- Table 1 Key Industry Indicators 2011-2016
- Table 2 Key Industry Indicators: Annual Growth 2012-2016
- Chart 1 Production vs Nominal GDP 2001-2021
- Table 3 Number of Companies by Employment Size 2011-2016
- Table 4 Number of Companies by Employment Size: Annual Growth 2012-2016
- Table 5 Number of Companies by Employment Size: Share of Total 2011-2016
- Table 6 Production by Employment Size 2011-2016
- Table 7 Production by Employment Size: Annual Growth 2012-2016
- Table 8 Production by Employment Size: Share of Total 2011-2016
- Table 9 Industry Leaders: Company Production Shares in 2016
- Import and Export
- Table 10 Import and Export 2011-2016
- Chart 2 Import vs Export Growth 2001-2016
- Market and Buyers
- Table 11 Key Market Indicators 2011-2016
- Table 12 Key Market Indicators: Annual Growth 2012-2016
- Table 13 Supply Structure 2011-2016
- Table 14 Supply Structure: Annual Growth 2012-2016
- Table 15 Supply Structure:Share of Total 2011-2016
- Labour Costs
- Table 16 Key Statistics 2011-2016
- Chart 3 Number of Employees vs Average Salary 2001-2016
- Chart 4 Output per Employee vs Average Salary 2001-2016
- Industry Attractiveness Index
- Table 17 Attractiveness Index Composition
- Chart 5 Attractiveness Index of Business and Management Consultancies Among Other Indonesia Industries
- Chart 6 Binary Diagram of Attractiveness Index
- Attractiveness Index: Explanation
- Future Outlook
- Table 18 Forecasts 2017-2022
- Business and Management Consultancies