Budelpack Poortvliet BV in Packaging Industry (Netherlands)
Budelpack Poortvliet is expected to benefit from its focus on mobile and low-cost packaging solutions in the forecast period, thus appealing to many small companies and those seeking to reduce costs. The company will also continue to innovate with a focus on improving quality and convenience. The company's focus on co-packing is expected to grow in the forecast period, with the expected launch of the InnoFresh Packing industrial grape co-packing operation in Waddinxveen. InnoFresh is a joint...
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Packaging market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- BUDELPACK POORTVLIET BV IN PACKAGING INDUSTRY (NETHERLANDS)
- Euromonitor International
- September 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Budelpack Poortvliet BV: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Budelpack Poortvliet BV: Operational Indicators
- Summary 3 Major End-use Categories for Budelpack Poortvliet BV by Pack Type: 2015
- Competitive Positioning