Britvic Ireland Ltd in Health and Wellness (Ireland)
Britvic Ireland Ltd is expected to continue to invest in health and wellness products, particularly in light of the confirmation of the introduction of a sugar tax on sugar sweetened drinks in Ireland in April 2018.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Focus Categories by Key Functional Ingredients, Health and Wellness by Category, Health and Wellness by Prime Positioning and Focus Categories by Key Functional Ingredients, Health and Wellness by Type, Health Wellness by Prime Positioning.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Health and Wellness market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- BRITVIC IRELAND LTD IN HEALTH AND WELLNESS (IRELAND)
- Euromonitor International
- May 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Summary 1 Britvic Ireland Ltd: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Britvic Ireland Ltd: Operational Indicators
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 Britvic Ireland Ltd: Competitive Position 2016