Bristol-Myers Squibb UPSA Tunisie in Consumer Health (Tunisia)
Bristol-Myers Squibb UPSA Tunisie operates as a subsidiary of multinational pharmaceutical company Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. Bristol-Myers Squibb UPSA Tunisie designs, manufactures, packages and markets a wide range of consumer health products, focusing mainly on OTC and vitamins.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Allergy Care, Herbal/Traditional Products, OTC, Paediatric Consumer Health, Sports Nutrition, Vitamins and Dietary Supplements, Weight Management.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Health market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB UPSA TUNISIE IN CONSUMER HEALTH (TUNISIA)
- Euromonitor International
- January 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Bristol-Myers Squibb UPSA Tunisie: Key Facts
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 2 Bristol-Myers Squibb UPSA Tunisie: Competitive Position 2015