Brimag Digital Age Ltd in Consumer Appliances (Israel)
Brimag Digital Age was established in 1993 as a private company and was listed on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange in 2005. The company’s controlling shareholders include Shaul Silberstein and the Kattan family, which originally founded Brimag.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Major Appliances, Small Appliances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Appliances market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- BRIMAG DIGITAL AGE LTD IN CONSUMER APPLIANCES (ISRAEL)
- Euromonitor International
- January 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Brimag Digital Age Ltd: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Brimag Digital Age Ltd: Operational Indicators
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 Brimag Digital Age Ltd: Competitive Position 2015