Boyner Buyuk Magazacilik AS in Retailing (Turkey)
Boyner Buyuk Magazacilik aims to diversify its outlet formats within mixed retailers and extend its outlet penetration. The company also aims to further integrate its store-based retailing operations with its online operations to further improve its performance.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Non-Store Retailing, Store-based Retailing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Retailing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- BOYNER BUYUK MAGAZACILIK AS IN RETAILING (TURKEY)
- Euromonitor International
- December 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Company Background
- Digital Strategy
- Summary 1 Boyner Buyuk Magazacilik AS: Share of Sales Generated by Internet Retailing 2014-2016
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 2 Boyner Buyuk Magazacilik AS: Competitive Position 2016