Booking in Hungary
Hungarians traditionally pay close attention to foreign exchange rates when planning trips abroad, particularly summer holidays, as fluctuations can cause travel expenses to increase significantly in a short period of time. This was the case throughout 2022 and has remained so in 2023, with the cost of flights, accommodation and other services and activities for outbound travellers rising sharply as the value of the forint has continued to plummet against the euro and the US dollar. The impact o...
Euromonitor International's Booking in Hungary report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2018-2022, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2027 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Booking Offline, Booking Online, Business Travel, Direct Suppliers, Leisure Travel, Travel Intermediaries.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Booking market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Booking in Hungary
- Euromonitor International
- September 2023
- List Of Contents And Tables
- BOOKING IN HUNGARY
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2023 DEVELOPMENTS
- Exchange rate volatility compounds impact of high inflation for outbound travellers
- Local intermediaries show strong resilience to recent challenges
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Dominance of online transactions set to become even more pronounced
- Competitive landscape should remain fairly stable
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Booking Sales: Value 2018-2023
- Table 2 Business Travel Sales: Value 2018-2023
- Table 3 Leisure Travel Sales: Value 2018-2023
- Table 4 Travel Intermediaries NBO Company Shares: % Value 2018-2023
- Table 5 Forecast Booking Sales: Value 2023-2028
- Table 6 Forecast Business Travel Sales: Value 2023-2028
- Table 7 Forecast Leisure Travel Sales: Value 2023-2028
- TRAVEL IN HUNGARY
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Travel in 2023
- Airlines: Key trends
- Hotels: Key trends
- Booking: Key trends
- What next for travel?
- MARKET DATA
- Table 8 Surface Travel Modes Sales: Value 2018-2023
- Table 9 Surface Travel Modes Online Sales: Value 2018-2023
- Table 10 Forecast Surface Travel Modes Sales: Value 2023-2028
- Table 11 Forecast Surface Travel Modes Online Sales: Value 2023-2028
- Table 12 In-Destination Spending: Value 2018-2023
- Table 13 Forecast In-Destination Spending: Value 2023-2028
- Summary 1 Research Sources