Bleach in New Zealand
Bleach struggled to maintain relevance within home care in 2017, seeing a poorer performance than observed during the review period. The outlook for the category is also bleak. This is attributable to the task specificity trend influencing other home care categories, such as surface care, leading to bleach being incorporated as an ingredient in new products, and reducing the overall demand for bleach. Conversely, whilst the category maintains relatively strong penetration, it has suffered from a...
Euromonitor International's Bleach in New Zealand market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Bleach market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- BLEACH IN NEW ZEALAND
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Value Growth Is Expected To Struggle
- Increasing Pack Sizes Negatively Influence Unit Price Growth
- A Lack of Innovation Is Expected To Negatively Affect Bleach
- Competitive Landscape
- Pental Products Continues To Dominate
- A Strong Showing for Private Label
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Bleach: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Bleach: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Bleach: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Bleach: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- the Housing Boom Drives Growth
- Progressive Enterprises Starts To Roll Out the Essentials Brand
- Reckitt Benckiser Maintains Its Lead
- Supermarkets Continues To Dominate
- New Product Development Expected To Drive Growth in the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources