Bleach in Venezuela
The performance of bleach remained adversely affected by diminished product offering – the availability of all domestic brands was erratic in 2017. Due to price regulations, some bleach manufacturers changed the way they marketed their products to highlight a multi-purpose benefit instead of promoting them as purely bleach products. In this way, they were able to avoid the regulation and adjust prices upwards in 2017. For example, Fácil Quimica released chlorine-based bactericidal soap under its...
Euromonitor International's Bleach in Venezuela market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Bleach market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- BLEACH IN VENEZUELA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Performance of Bleach Negatively Affected by Diminished Product Offering
- Bleach Is A Versatile Home Care Product for Consumers
- Crisis Forced Manufacturers To Reduce Variety of Packaging
- Competitive Landscape
- Serviquim Ca Leads
- Nevex Brand Remains Available Despite Exit of Clorox
- Local Producers Expected To Grow
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Bleach: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Bleach: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Bleach: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Bleach: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Crisis Continues To Affect Home Care
- Lack of Packaging Materials and Government Regulations Force Companies To Launch Smaller Pack Sizes
- Artisanal Products Continue To Increase
- Companies Likely To Remain Focused on Manufacturing Non-regulated Home Care Products
- Home Care Expected To Continue To Shrink
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources