Bleach in the United Kingdom
Bleach’s volume growth remained positive in 2017 but continued to slow down, although value growth strengthened due to higher than average price rises. Bleach is arguably one of the most established home care products and remains strongly traditional both in terms of packaging as well as marketing. One of the last significant bleach product launches in the UK occurred in 2014, with Unilever’s Domestos White and Sparkle bleach, but since then the category has remained stagnant in terms of new pro...
Euromonitor International's Bleach in United Kingdom market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Bleach market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- BLEACH IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Absence of Product Launches Underlines Maturity of Bleach in the UK
- Changing Lifestyle Habits Will Affect Bleach Sales
- Bleach Usage for Laundry Cleaning Is Decreasing
- Competitive Landscape
- Domestos Remains Undisputed Leader
- Ace From Fater SpA Enjoys Good Growth
- Private Label Continues To Gain Ground
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Bleach: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Bleach: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Bleach: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Bleach: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Home Care Growth Fuelled by High Convenience Products
- Green Household Products Are Gaining Attention From Big Players
- Leaders Remain Unchanged With Several Notable Entrances
- Product Launches Focus on Powerful Cleaning Properties and Convenient Packaging
- Home Care Predicted To Record Slow Growth in the UK
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources