Bleach in Ukraine
In Ukraine, bleach is used for various different tasks but laundry care remains the most popular. However, a change in consumers’ approach to laundry care is having a negative impact on bleach. Although the unit price of bleach is much lower than that of colour safe laundry bleach or spot and stain removers, consumers are increasingly opting for the latter instead of bleach. On the one hand, this is due to concerns that bleach could damage clothing, while on the other bleach should not be used i...
Euromonitor International's Bleach in Ukraine market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Bleach market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- BLEACH IN UKRAINE
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Ukrainians Use Bleach Mainly for Laundry Care
- Average Unit Price Rises by Less Than the Rate of Inflation
- Shift Towards Greener Products Adversely Impacts Chlorine Bleach
- Competitive Landscape
- Milam Zph Further Gains Share
- Bleach Largely the Domain of Domestic Manufacturers
- Lack of Advertising and Packaging Differentiation Make It Difficult To Distinguish Between Brands
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Bleach: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Bleach: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Bleach: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Bleach: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Economic Stabilisation Helps Drive Home Care Sales
- Consumers Show More Interest in Task-specific Home Care Products
- International Manufacturers Continue To Lead Although Ukrainian Companies Achieve Stronger Growth
- Consumers' Saving Mentality Supports the Emergence of New Packaging Formats
- Home Care Anticipated To Register A Significantly Stronger Performance Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources