Bleach in Turkey
With a slowdown in the economy from 2014, local consumers have become increasingly price-conscious and accordingly, manufacturers have been reluctant to significantly increase their unit prices, despite the rapid growth in production costs stemming from the dramatic decline in the exchange value rate of Turkish Lira. Bleach has been heavily affected by this development and, along with the entry of new players, price competition has intensified, with the average unit price of bleach demonstrating...
Euromonitor International's Bleach in Turkey market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Bleach market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- BLEACH IN TURKEY
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Price Competition Will Hamper Value Sales of Bleach
- Bleach Remains Dominant Cleaning Product, But Consumers Consider Alternatives
- Trend Towards Fewer Chemicals the Main Threat for Bleach
- Competitive Landscape
- Unilever Continues To Lead Bleach
- Local Brands Gain Value Share
- Category Players Promote Bleach With Denser Formula To Boost Value Sales
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Bleach: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Bleach: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Bleach: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Bleach: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Bleach: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Price Surges Propel Value Growth, But Volume Sales Also Increase
- Volume Growth Remains Healthy for Home Care
- International Companies Continue To Dominate
- Companies Mainly Focus on Emerging Categories in Their New Product Activities
- Home Care Is Set To Post Positive Value and Volume Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources